Ethan takes Shaun to a condominium, asking him if he likes it or not. Shaun then looks around to find a perfect place as his room. Shaun then tells Ethan that they will be together forever. After that, Shaun teases Ethan, who responds by chasing his son with his arms outstretched like airplane wings.
Shaun: Is this where we're gonna live now?
Ethan: Only if you really, really want to. Or we can keep on looking 'till we find something you like.
Shaun: It doesn't matter where we live, as long as we're together...
Ethan: I will never let anyone or anything separate us again. We're stuck with each other, kiddo, like glue!
Shaun: Can I choose where my room is?
Ethan: Sure thing, champ!
(Shaun takes a look around.)
Shaun: All right, then I think we can stay here.
- Ethan survives and is not imprisoned.
- Madison is never kissed, rejected in "On the Loose," or dies.
- Shaun survives.
- The room of the condominium shown in this ending bears some resemblance to Lucas Kane's apartment from Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit, an earlier Quantic Dream game.
- This is considered Ethan's second best ending because he saves Shaun and they both start a new life.
- Ethan is clean-shaven in this ending, and if his finger was cut or shot off throughout the course of the game, the missing part of it will be present (implying that he had it reattached).