Many fans of the game Heavy Rain have taken to making their own models of the game's signature origami figure. These so-called "Origami Murder Birds" are extremely interesting and make for a fun arts and crafts project.
Instructions on Making your Own Origami Murder BirdEdit
- Please use video instructions until visual instruction creator clarifies their process.
- Fold the square over diagonally as shown to make a nice, visible crease.
- Fold the square the other way, as shown, making a second visible crease
- Turn the square 45 degrees as shown, and fold three points towards the center.
- Fold the upper point backwards.
- Fold the four remaining points towards the center.
- Now turn the paper over, and fold the lower point towards the top. It should look like a little triangle.
- Now reach up, and pull the inner points down.
- Step 8 is pretty much making sure that what you have looks like this. Well does it? Good, move on to step 9.
- Folder the upper point down.
- Step 10, much like Step 8, is just to assure what you have looks like this. Does it? Neat. You're doing good, and I'm very proud of you. Almost there, killer.
- Fold the right half of the paper over to the left, and while doing so, pull out the upper square to create a "nose."
- See? A nose.
- Now, pull the "tail" out, as shown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.